Thursday, December 6, 2007

So, it's official...

I'm pretty positive that I'm not Mexican at all, but British. I am waayyy to engrossed with U.K culture not to be. I came to this conclusion yesterday when I realized that Monty Python's Flying Circus is the greatest show ever made. I swear I'm moving to London...

But, anyway, nothing much has been happening, but I don't want to leave my blog with a meager two posts in however many days. So, I'll think of something to say...um.... I know! You all need to watch Scrubs. All of you. Seriously, if you watch it, I swear you will laugh your face off. It's THAT hilarious. I've been watching it religiously for quite a while now. So do yourselves a favor and laugh yourself to death with the doctors at Sacred Heart.

Also, if you didn't know, the HARRY POTTER DVD is coming out on Tuesday :D If I don't get it, I don't know, I may cry. In case anyone was wanting to buy me something just for the hell of it, there you go.

No comments: