Monday, February 23, 2009

I need some motivation.

So, I found out today that I am on academic probation... again. Since I got to Valley Oaks in the 8th grade, I've been on academic probation a total of 4 times, counting this time. I feel like such a slacker and I hate it. What's worse is that I thought I was doing relatively well on my school work so far. Apparently I have nothing higher than a B-. I know I'm not stupid, but, being lazy isn't really all that much of a better character trait. I'm in danger of not graduating, according to my teachers, and now I am stressing big time. As if I wasn't inordinately anxious already. Oh well, I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles. I'll deal with it. Shouldn't be too hard right? I can't believe I am not even doing well in English, though. English is my forte, and I have a 77%. What the hell is that? I'm getting to complacent. I need some kind of ambition. Where can I find that? It certainly can't be found anywhere at Valley Oaks. I have little to no motivation and it's taking it's toll on my academic performance. Hopefully high school doesn't matter as much as it's being made out to be. I think I would excel in college, much more so than in high school. I like the concept of getting to study what I want to, instead of what I have to. We'll see come fall, I guess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean, love.

I never really found the motivation, even at BC. I hope you do better, though.