Thursday, November 29, 2007

So... I'll jump on the bandwagon.

So, since everyone in the world seems to have a blog on here, I guess I don't want to be left out.
Well, first off, I was struck just a while ago with the reality of just how big a jackass some people can be. Seriously. I hate people who feel the need to be an ass to be funny/cool/whatever. Pretentious little John Bender wannabes make me wish I was bold enough to actually TELL them they're cretins. I can only write about it... Beautiful.
Well, anyway, on to brighter things. Today was pretty amazing. Got to watch the Lion King with my love and I got me my waffles and apple sauce :D

I guess there really isn't a lot for me to say, seeing as it's my first blog. I don't know how to go about making things in my life sound interesting...

4 comments:

SamtheWaite said...

:) very nice

ManicMandee said...

Hey Indiana. I'm Sam's sister. Good to get to know you a little better. Hope you meet you some day.

Emily said...

Hi Indiana! I'm another of Sam's sisters. It's nice to "meet" you. Anyone who will put up with my little brother has my respect! Hope to meet you in person some time!

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

Hi Indiana! I never see you anymore!? It will be good to hear how things are going with you. Come and see us sometime.